Personal Data Protection Policy
In the course of their activities, the various companies in the Altarea Group may process personal data about you on their websites ("You").
When you browse the various websites of the Group, please consult the personal data protection policy and the cookies policy of each one in order to know the entity responsible for processing your data and the processing carried out by each.
Indeed, depending on the Group entity and the services offered, the purposes of data processing may be different.
All Group entities that process personal data have a single Data Protection Officer, whose contact details are given in point 4 below.
Your personal data is protected by the regulations relating to the protection of personal data including the provisions of Law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms, as amended, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) hereinafter together the "Regulations".
We are particularly vigilant in collecting and processing such data in accordance with the Regulations.
1. Who is the Data Controller?
On the pages of the altarea.com website, hereinafter referred to as "the Site": the company ALTAREA, whose registered office is at 87 rue de Richelieu - 75002 PARIS, registered in the PARIS Trade and Companies Register under number 335 480 877, is the party responsible for processing your personal data.
2. Why do we collect your Personal Data?
When you use our Site, we may collect and process your personal data, whether or not by computer, for the purposes clearly set out in the table below.
3. Who has access to this information?
The data concerning you is processed by the Data Controller designated in §1 above, by its internal departments competent to respond to your request and by its service providers and/or partners who must participate in the processing in question.
We take all necessary measures to ensure the security and integrity of the data.
Our subcontractors are themselves subject to reinforced obligations of security, protection and confidentiality of Personal Data. We will not sell, rent or disclose your personal data under any circumstances to other entities without your consent.
Your personal data may, however, be disclosed to authorised third parties (i.e., police or judicial authorities), in accordance with applicable laws, upon formal request from such entities, for example, in the case of fraud prevention on the Site (anti-fraud services).
As far as possible, we take care to limit the processing of personal data within the European Union. If this is not possible, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place, such as the use of the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission, to ensure a sufficient level of data protection.
4. Your rights
In accordance with the Regulation, you have the following rights with regard to your Personal Data
- Access (article 15 RGPD): any natural person who so requests has the right to ask the organisation whether it holds data about him or her and to request that it be communicated to him or her in order to verify its content.
- Rectification: (Article 16 GDPR): any natural person has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete information concerning him or her.
- Erasure (Article 17 RGPD): any individual has the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him/her (except in cases where this is justified by the respect of a legal obligation, the execution of a contract or the defence of legal rights....).
- Limitation (Article 18 GDPR): any individual has the right to ask an organisation to temporarily freeze the use of some of their data in the cases provided for in Article 18.
- Portability (Article 20 GDPR): offers the possibility for an individual to request that his or her personal data be transferred directly from one controller to another, where technically possible.
- Opposition (Article 21 GDPR): any natural person has the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her.
You also have the right to define the directives relating to the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
For all the processing mentioned in §2, You are informed that You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights by writing to the Data Protection Officer at 87 rue de Richelieu - 75002 PARIS or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of a dispute, you also have the right to refer the matter to the CNIL.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any question you may have about your Personal Data for the attention of the DPO.
Last update on April 2021