- Place of listing: Euronext Paris
- Market: compartment A
- Ticker: ALTA
- Isin: FR0000033219
- Reuters: IMAF.PA
- Bloomberg: ALTAFP
- Indices: CAC AllShares, IEIF SIIC France, CAC Immobilier, CAC Sociétés Financières
- Outstanding shares: 16,700,762
- LEI: 969500ICGCY1PD6OT783
Data as at 31 December 2019
Real Estate Wealth Tax (IFI)
ALTAREA shares are eligible for the deferred settlement service.
As from 21 October 2011 (after stock market closing), Altarea shares, like those of other listed real estate investment companies (SIICs), may no longer be held in Share Savings Plans (SSPs).
However, shares held in an SSP up until that date continue to benefit from the tax exemptions applicable to dividends and capital gains.
ALTAREA shares are not subject to the French real estate wealth tax (IFI), provided that the shareholder directly or indirectly holds less than 5% of ALTAREA’s share capital and voting rights.
In recent years the Altarea Cogedim dividend has posted regular growth.
Our dividend policy is based on an analysis that takes account of regulatory constraints, related in particular to the SIIC regime, dividends paid historically, and the Group’s financial position and results.
It will be maintained in line with previous years.
For the 2018 financial year, the shareholders at the General Shareholders' Meeting on 23 May 2019 approved the payment of a dividend of €12.75 per share, payable in cash or in shares, with payment in shares being limited to one half of the dividend.
- Timetable for the 2018 dividend
- FAQs about the 2018 dividend
- Details about payment in shares
- The 2018 dividend and taxation
Tracking and rating
Tracking by analysts
ALTAREA shares are tracked by several financial analysis firms who produce stock reports in English or French, including: Invest Securities :
- Invest Securities : Vladimir Minot
- Kepler Cheuvreux : Pierre-Emmanuel Clouard
- ODDO BHF : Florent Laroche-Joubert
- Société Générale
To date, the rating given by S&P Global to Altarea is Investment Grade, BBB- (negative outlook).
Altarea is rated since June 2018.
In 2019, several non-financial ratings have applauded the long-term “Tous engagés” (we are all involved) CSR approach driven with conviction by the Group’s teams and brands in response to the ongoing energy, ecological and societal transitions:
- confirmation of the “Green Star 5*” status won in 2016 in the GRESB 2019 (Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark), which attests to its CSR performance over time. Ranked fourth among listed retail companies in Europe, with a score of 90/100, the Group also obtained an A in Transparency, a recognition of the quality of its institutional publications, and the reliability and comprehensiveness of its CSR reporting;
- confirmation of the “Prime” status in the ISS-Oekom 2019 ranking, which rewards the quality of the CSR performance of the companies surveyed;
- present in the Gaia Ondex since 2017, the Group this year achieved a score of 77/100 (+3 points compared with 2018), well above the average of the panel of 230 companies surveyed (58/100) and that of companies with over €500 million in revenue (69/100). On environmental aspects, the Group was awarded a rating of 100.