1. WHO ARE THE PROCESSING MANAGERS?
Depending on the internet pages on which you navigate, the Processing Manager of your Personal Data may be:
- On ALTAREA pages: the SCA ALTAREA (partnership limited by shares) whose registered office is 87, rue de Richelieu – 75002 PARIS registered with the PARIS Trade and Companies Register under the number 335 480 877
- On COGEDIM pages: the SNC COVALENS (general partnership) whose registered office is 87, rue de Richelieu – 75002 PARIS registered with the PARIS Trade and Companies Register under the number 309 021 277
- On PITCH PROMOTION pages: the SNC PITCH PROMOTION (general partnership) whose registered office is 87, rue de Richelieu – 75002 PARIS, registered with the PARIS Trade and Companies Register under the number 422 989 715
- On HISTOIRE & PATRIMOINE pages: SAS HISTOIRE & PATRIMOINE, whose registered office is 87, rue de Richelieu – 75002 PARIS registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under the number B 480 309 731.
All of these entities have a single Data Protection Officer whose contact details can be found in point 5 below.
2. WHEN AND WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
When you use our internet sites, we may collect and process your Personal Data, in a computerised or manual way, based on legitimate interest or your consent, for precise and clearly expressed purposes:
- Connection or navigation data: when you connect to the Site from a fixed or mobile terminal or via the Application, data (IP address, logs, etc.) is collected, along with the User's navigator version (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.) and the type of operating system used (Windows, Mac Os, etc.) in order to ensure optimal navigation and for statistical analyses,
Identification data when you complete a form on the different sites to request:
◦ a brochure;
◦ a quote;
◦ a plan;
◦ a simulation;
◦ a call-back or contact;
◦ an appointment;
◦ access to our media library;
◦ a virtual visit;
◦ or more generally any requests for information about our Group and its brands COGEDIM / PITCH PROMOTION and HISTOIRE ET PATRIMOINE.
We then process your personal data in a computerised or manual way in order to respond to your different requests.
Identification data when you express an interest in our residential or service offers and have accepted to receive our customised commercial offerings or invitations to events.
We then process your personal data in a computerised or manual way in order to send you these communications as a prospect.
Identification data to complete sponsorship forms.
We then process your personal data in a computerised or manual way along with that of your sponsored person, for the sole purpose of allowing you to benefit from our sponsorship offers and establish a first contact with your sponsored person within this framework.
Data from surveys for statistical purposes and to improve our customer service.
The User is informed on each data collection form of all the information required by Article 13 or 14 of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
3. WHO HAS ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION?
Your personal data is processed by each of the Processing Managers indicated in 1. above depending on the processing required, by their internal services and by their technical "sub-contractor" service providers to respond to your requests.
We take all necessary measures to ensure the security and integrity of the data.
Our sub-contractors are themselves subject to reinforced Personal Data security, protection and confidentiality obligations. We will not, under any circumstances, sell, rent or divulge your Personal Data to other entities without your consent.
The data is not transferred outside of the European Union. If this were to be the case, we would ensure that appropriate guarantees such as the use of standard data protection clauses as adopted by the European Commission are implemented in order to ensure a sufficient level of Data Protection.
Your Personal Data may, however, be communicated to authorised third parties (i.e. to the police or judicial authorities) in accordance with applicable laws, upon the formal request by one of these entities, for example, in the case of fraud prevention on the Site (anti-fraud services).
4. DURATION OF DATA STORAGE
We store Data only for the time required to carry out the purposes indicated in 2. above plus the legal limitation period, if applicable, i.e.:
- for data collected to respond to one of your requests: the Personal Data is stored for the period that this request is being managed administratively, plus any legal periods;
- for data collected to inform your of our commercial offerings or events: the Personal Data is stored for a period of three years from our last contact with you;
- for technical connection, navigation, cookie data: this data is stored for a period of 13 months.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
In application of the Regulations applicable to Personal Data protection, you have over your Personal Data the rights of (I) access, (II) correction, (III) deletion, (IV) limitation, and (V) portability to a third party service provider if applicable. You may also, at any time, object to the processing of your Data.
You also have the right to define instructions relating to the storage, deletion and communication of your Personal Data after your death.
You may exercise your rights by writing to the DPO at the email address: email@example.com, together with a copy of your identity document.
In the event of a dispute, you also have the right to refer the matter to the CNIL (the French data protection authority).
Please contact the DPO for any further questions that you may have concerning your Personal Data.